Support from the Business in Małopolska Center
The Business in Małopolska Center offers assistance to investors interested in implementing projects in Małopolska at every stage of the investment process. We accompany companies during the preparation and implementation of the investment, and we offer post-investment care.
We are a regional partner of the Polish Investment and Trade Agency (PAIH). We provide comprehensive support for domestic and foreign investors free of charge.
Before and during the implementation of the investment, we provide:
- Data on the economic situation of the region, taking into account such elements as: Economic indicators, employee availability and employment costs in individual sectors Costs of renting and selling office and warehouse space and investment areas
- Information on the formal and legal conditions for running a business in Poland
- Access to a database of investment areas and warehouse and office spaces in the region
- Information on available forms of investment support
- Assistance in establishing contacts with local authorities, universities, business environment institutions
- Organization of visits to the region
As part of post-investment care, we provide:
- Possibility of integration with the local business community
- Invitation to participate in numerous training and networking events
- Information about business development instruments